CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Collision between a motorcyclist, bicyclist sends two people to the hospital
May 30, 2022, 10:00 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:32 am
(PHOTO: Courtesy of Getty Images)
KEARNS, Utah — The Unified Police Department is investigating a collision between a motorcyclist and a bicyclist Monday evening that sent two people to the hospital.
Police say the incident happened in the area of 4928 West 5400 South just after 8 p.m.
Police say that both were traveling westbound when the bicyclist crossed the road in front of the motorcyclist. Both individuals were transported to an area hospital. According to police, the motorcyclist is critical, while the bicyclist is in stable condition.
Police say there was no obvious sign of impairment. However, the investigation is ongoing.
- One person killed in an auto-pedestrian collision in Spanish Fork
- Two people injured in an auto-pedestrian collision in North Ogden
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man arrested for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- Median price of a home declined for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah?
- Utah man recovering from shark bite while swimming in Hawaii
- Bus driver to be honored for saving woman from dog attack
- Teens charged as adults in West Valley shooting death
- Here’s why separate trials for Chad and Lori Daybell is significant
- Fire breaks out at Orem home
- Utah Board of Education says full-day kindergarten benefits students’ futures