Collision between a motorcyclist, bicyclist sends two people to the hospital
KEARNS, Utah — The Unified Police Department is investigating a collision between a motorcyclist and a bicyclist Monday evening that sent two people to the hospital.
Police say the incident happened in the area of 4928 West 5400 South just after 8 p.m.
Police say that both were traveling westbound when the bicyclist crossed the road in front of the motorcyclist. Both individuals were transported to an area hospital. According to police, the motorcyclist is critical, while the bicyclist is in stable condition.
Police say there was no obvious sign of impairment. However, the investigation is ongoing.
- One person killed in an auto-pedestrian collision in Spanish Fork
- Two people injured in an auto-pedestrian collision in North Ogden
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Utah health officials confirm three cases of rabies in bats