Weber Fire District responds to vehicle fire in Trappers Loop in Weber County
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — Weber Fire District responded to a vehicle fire Sunday afternoon.
According to a post to the fire district’s Facebook, the vehicle fire broke out on Trappers Loop in Weber County.
“Crews worked quickly to achieve fire control before the flames could spread into the surrounding dry grass,” Weber Fire District said in the post.
The occupants of the vehicle were able to exit without injuries.
- Pair of structure fires in Davis County keep crews busy
- Fireworks blamed in fire that damaged Magna mobile home
- A minor crashes vehicle into 7-Eleven building
- 21-year-old driver swerves, flips vehicle in crash on SR-16
- Several Utah counties are under a Stage 1 Fire Restriction Order
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Judge sets up possible release of redacted affidavit justifying Mar-a-Lago search
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Park City Resort introduces paid parking systems
- Crash causes big delays in Tooele County