CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
UPDATE: Unified police say endangered teen missing from Millcreek area, found safe
Sep 14, 2022, 10:42 AM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:27 am
SALT LAKE CITY — Kohel Robison, who was reported missing from the Millcreek area has been located. The Unified Police Department announced that Robison was found Wednesday night at approximately 11:55 p.m.
SALT LAKE CITY — The Unified Police Department said that Kohel Robison is missing from the area of 900 E. 4000 S. in Millcreek. He has been missing since approximately 5 p.m. on Monday night, Sept. 12.
Robison is 14 years old, stands 5′ 10″, weighs 200 pounds, and has brown hair and green eyes.
Police said Robison was last seen wearing a black shirt and pants with white shoes.
If you see or have seen Robison, please call Unified Police at 801-840-4000 and reference case 22-90122.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows