UPDATE: Unified police say endangered teen missing from Millcreek area, found safe
SALT LAKE CITY — Kohel Robison, who was reported missing from the Millcreek area has been located. The Unified Police Department announced that Robison was found Wednesday night at approximately 11:55 p.m.
SALT LAKE CITY — The Unified Police Department said that Kohel Robison is missing from the area of 900 E. 4000 S. in Millcreek. He has been missing since approximately 5 p.m. on Monday night, Sept. 12.
Robison is 14 years old, stands 5′ 10″, weighs 200 pounds, and has brown hair and green eyes.
Police said Robison was last seen wearing a black shirt and pants with white shoes.
If you see or have seen Robison, please call Unified Police at 801-840-4000 and reference case 22-90122.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered
- “Major damage to home” after early morning explosion, fire in Lehi