UPDATE: Unified police say endangered teen missing from Millcreek area, found safe
SALT LAKE CITY — Kohel Robison, who was reported missing from the Millcreek area has been located. The Unified Police Department announced that Robison was found Wednesday night at approximately 11:55 p.m.
SALT LAKE CITY — The Unified Police Department said that Kohel Robison is missing from the area of 900 E. 4000 S. in Millcreek. He has been missing since approximately 5 p.m. on Monday night, Sept. 12.
Robison is 14 years old, stands 5′ 10″, weighs 200 pounds, and has brown hair and green eyes.
Police said Robison was last seen wearing a black shirt and pants with white shoes.
If you see or have seen Robison, please call Unified Police at 801-840-4000 and reference case 22-90122.
Today’s Top Stories
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Coronavirus Prevention
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- What can the Layton dog bite teach us about free speech?
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting
- UTA makes service reductions following staffing shortages