CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Double stabbing sends grandmother and grandson to the hospital
Sep 25, 2022, 5:00 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:25 am
(Scott G Winterton/ Deseret News)
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — A grandmother is in serious condition and her grandson is in critical condition following a double stabbing Sunday.
The South Salt Lake Police Department says the incident occurred at 379 E. Crimson Circle at around 3 p.m. Both individuals have stab wounds and have been transported to the hospital.
It is not clear at this time how the incident began.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- Counselors on hand at Layton High after off-campus stabbing
- Stabbing in Ogden leaves two with critical injuries
- Man taken into custody after a pair of stabbings last weekend in Ogden
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Xylazine is in Utah, and is a significant threat says the DEA
- Major winter storm predicted by National Weather Service
- Tabernacle Choir joined by international singers this Conference weekend
- Lawyers of man who lost lawsuit against Gwyneth Paltrow may try for new trial
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Swiping left on danger: Combating dating app violence in Utah
- Emergency prep: Preparing for the unexpected and learning to prep
- Alta wins the race to 800 inches, more snow expected Friday afternoon
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints