Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
MOAB, Utah — Grand County Sheriff’s Office reports the body of a female was found in Arches National Park Saturday.
According to a news release, employees at the national park and Grand County personnel recovered the body at around 6:45 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 1. It was found in the Devils Garden Area of the park.
The body is being transferred to the Utah Office of the Medical Examiner. No identity or cause of death has been determined at this time.
Grand County Sheriff’s Office is currently conducting an investigation.
This story will be updated as more information is available.
- Body of a Midvale man found in Flaming Gorge late Saturday night
- Lt. Gov. Henderson visits Moab after flooding, asks others to do the same
- Body of missing Arizona hiker found in the Virgin River
- Family of Gabby Petito announces intent to file lawsuit against Moab Police
- Body of Beau Riddle found near site where his truck was last seen
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season