Community input needed for new Cedar City sports complex
CEDAR CITY, Utah — Leaders in Cedar City are seeking public input regarding a new sports complex that will be coming to the area.
The city received a donation of 30 acres of land from the Burgess family, on which the complex will be built. The site is located at 4700 W. 100 South in Cedar City.
The community will have a chance to provide feedback on five different concept renderings. The designs were developed to help meet a variety of community needs, including basketball courts, soccer fields and baseball diamonds.
Leaders are asking the community members to consider each rendering and provide feedback before Oct. 18. People can send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cedar City authorities searching for fugitive, no threat to the public
- Last chance to experience Red Rocks Film Festival in Cedar City, Utah
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023