CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
60-year-old man dies in auto pedestrian accident
Oct 29, 2022, 10:08 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:23 am
(Spenser Heaps/Deseret News)
MILLCREEK, Utah — Around 9:35 p.m. on October 29, a vehicle struck a 60-year-old man near 3000 S Highland Drive.
The man was walking across the roadway, not on the crosswalk, when the vehicle hit him, said the Unified Police Department.
The man was transported to the hospital in critical condition and he later died.
There is no other information at this time.
This story will be updated.
- Man in ‘very poor condition’ after West Valley City auto pedestrian accident
- West Jordan police replace girl’s bike and helmet after auto pedestrian accident
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows