Grand County Sheriff’s Office seeks assistance in finding missing man
GRAND COUNTY, Utah — The Grand County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing man.
Police say David A. Fraser was last seen at Canyonlands Field Airport in Moab on Tuesday. They say he was supposed to board a flight to Salt Lake City, but never did.
Police say Fraser is roughly 6 feet 2 inches and 195 pounds. Additionally, they also say he is roughly 40 years old.
According to police, the missing man was last seen wearing a heavy brown coat with dark sunglasses. Law enforcement also says he was carrying several garbage bags with clothing and a small backpack.
If you have information on this case, you are asked to call the Grand County Sheriff’s Office at 435-259-8115.
- Orem Police seeking public’s help to locate missing man
- Missing Utah County Jail inmate taken back into custody Thursday
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville