CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Grand County Sheriff’s Office seeks assistance in finding missing man
GRAND COUNTY, Utah — The Grand County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing man.
Police say David A. Fraser was last seen at Canyonlands Field Airport in Moab on Tuesday. They say he was supposed to board a flight to Salt Lake City, but never did.
Police say Fraser is roughly 6 feet 2 inches and 195 pounds. Additionally, they also say he is roughly 40 years old.
According to police, the missing man was last seen wearing a heavy brown coat with dark sunglasses. Law enforcement also says he was carrying several garbage bags with clothing and a small backpack.
If you have information on this case, you are asked to call the Grand County Sheriff’s Office at 435-259-8115.
- Orem Police seeking public’s help to locate missing man
- Missing Utah County Jail inmate taken back into custody Thursday
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Lawyer: Trump indicted; 1st ex-president charged with crime
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Nine soldiers killed after Army helicopters crash in Kentucky
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts