CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Two Utahns hurt in Idaho rollover
Jan 16, 2023, 7:30 PM | Updated: Jan 18, 2023, 8:54 am
POCATELLO, Idaho — The Idaho State Police are investigating a single-car rollover Monday morning that sent two Utah residents to the hospital.
The ISP says the crash happened on northbound I-15 near milepost 27 in Bannock County at 8:09 a.m.
The ISP says a 2003 Toyota Tacoma was traveling southbound on I-15 when the driver lost control of the vehicle. It rolled into the medium and came to a rest in the northbound lanes. The ISP says the driver is a 36-year-old male from Midvale.
The driver was transported by ambulance to an area hospital. A 31-year-old male was a passenger in the vehicle and was transported by helicopter to an area hospital.
The ISP says that both northbound lanes of I-15 were closed for roughly an hour.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Motorhome crash in Idaho sends two Utahns to the hospital
- Woman cited for DUI after crashing into house in Idaho Falls
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- KSL’s Doug Wright to host final movie show program, continues with long-time host Andy…
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- SLCPD: One person in custody following fatal stabbing
- Davis schools remove Bible from certain school shelves
- Avalanche clean up underway in Little Cottonwood Canyon after “major” Utah winter
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation