The impact of President Trump’s speech in Saudi Arabia
Salt Lake City — President Trump is in Israel today after spending time in Saudi Arabia where he gave a speech saying the US is not at war with Islam.
University of Utah Law Professor and Middle Eastern expert Amos Guiora joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News to go over the President’s speech.
You can hear the interview in the link below.
(Photo credit: University of Utah)
Today’s Top Stories
- Two autistic brothers with ties to Utah drown off Hawaii coast
- 300 W., North Temple intersection closed after crash involving UTA bus
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- ‘Multiple casualties’ reported after two planes collide over California airport,…
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- July’s unemployment remains steady
- Records set for 100 degree days in SLC and flood warnings statewide
- Sen. Romney touts safety of Utah elections, says he won’t run for president in 2024