Possible pill-making operation busted in Midvale
MIDVALE — DEA officials say they’re investigating a synthetic opioid trafficking operation.
The investigation focusing on a townhome just off 7800 South and State Street.
We know multiple agencies are involved. Officials could not confirm the number of suspects, but say there are multiple people detained and being questioned by investigators.
Neighbors saw someone being taken away on a stretcher. They were told it was someone from the hazmat crew, taken because of heat exhaustion.
Officials have not released any information about his condition.
Right now the house is secured and there is no immediate threat to the community.
Today’s Top Stories
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- DPS offers apology to family of rape victim from more than 50 years ago
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- Student loan forgiveness resolution on hold until 2023
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- Driving Utah’s most dangerous roads: What you need to know
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Democratic Sen. Warnock wins Georgia runoff against Walker
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony