Marc Taylor, Copper Hills High School
Feb 23, 2023, 5:57 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 9:55 am
“He teaches five different choirs plus an AP music theory class. He really understands in depth what he teaches his students. Despite how busy he is we are always ready for each of our concerts throughout the year. He makes plans for our practice in class to make sure we are ready and prepared to perform. He lost a family member this year and also has been fighting cancer with his wife. You will never notice it until he talks about it because he always has the biggest smile on his face. He deserves this!”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- UDOT truck veers into Big Cottonwood Canyon canal, no water contamination suspected
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints says it plans more Great Salt Lake, water…
- TSA digital ID process lets travelers use app to get through security
- Suspect dead, officer injured after shootout in Springville
- Sanpete Search and Rescue extract hikers from slot canyon
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital