Mrs. Hall, Christmas Box House, Yess Program, Granite School District
“Mrs. Hall likes kids. She likes me. She helps me learn and be smart cuz she shows me how to read and write and do math. Mrs. Hall listens to me. I told her my motto from my other school and we say it everyday and she wrote it down so other kids can see it. She makes me feel important. Everyday she reads to us and then we read to her and talk about the story. Mrs. Hall likes to sing. We sing our class song and it helps me to be good and nice. I am almost on purple so I can be the teacher when Mrs. Hall has to leave the room and we can get mystery motivator for following directions and helping and we can have a donut party for being polite and nice. Mrs. Hall is a good teacher. I am smart cuz I am in her class.
When I came to the Christmas Box House, I was sad that I couldn’t be with my mom and my dad. My brother is special and my sister is little. I am the biggest. I like being in Mrs. Hall’s class cuz I feel like I’m home. She helps me feel good and not scared. I feel like I am smarter cuz she helps me understand stories and words and math and we learn about science. That makes me feel smart. I don’t have an email so I am using Mrs. Hall’s. I have a hard time making friends and Mrs. Hall helps me get words on how to make friends and not get mad so I can be nice to my friends. I think Mrs. Hall’s class is the best.”
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Park City man talks about watching Chinese balloon being shot down over his head in South Carolina
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Thousands of dead birds are washing ashore at the Great Salt Lake
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS