Susan Raines, Rosecreek elementary
Feb 15, 2023, 10:50 PM | Updated: Feb 17, 2023, 11:55 am
“Mrs Raines, is extremely dedicated to her students as an entire classroom and individually. She cares for the children academically, socially, physically, and emotionally; all of these traits are important in an educator and are appreciated as a parent. She spends countless hours outside the school in preparation for her students learning. I have seen huge improvements in my child’s and others abilities. I have had the privilege of observing Mrs Raines weekly with the students and how they share a mutual fondness for each other. Mrs Raines will forever be remember by our family!”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- A third person has died after a multi-car crash in Box Elder
- Nashville school shooter had drawn maps, done surveillance
- Lake effect snow causes school delays, remote learning in northern Utah
- Man suing Gwyneth Paltrow for $300,000+ to testify in Utah ski crash trial
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting
- What vital signs will show us that the Great Salt Lake is improving?