OPINION: Why I’m singing Trump’s praises
I’m singing President Donald Trump’s praises after he signed into law a bill that could add a three-digit suicide prevention hotline bill. It would make the National Suicide Hotline have only three-numbers in it, making it easier to remember in a time of crisis.
It’s time we looked at mental health the same way we look at cancer.
Thank you, President Trump. Also, thanks to Sen. Orrin Hatch (R) and Rep. Chris Stewart (R) who sponsored the bill.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Today’s Top Stories
- False alarm of reported shots fired near Granger Elementary
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Iran wants US out of World Cup after change made to Iranian flag
- Latest snow on Utah roads prompts police to encourage safe driving
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]