OPINION: Does all the bad Bill Cosby did outweigh the good?
Bill Cosby has been taken into custody and received a sentencing of 3-10 years without bail, although it sounds like they will dispute the charges.
I personally have a mixed range of thoughts and feelings about this. There is no doubt that throughout Bill Cosby’s life, he’s done great things and at the same time, he’s destroyed the lives of dozens of women. I think there is a powerful lesson to be learned here which is that just because you think you know someone doesn’t mean they aren’t capable of doing bad things.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Brigham City Police seeking help in locating missing teenager
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address