OPINION: Does all the bad Bill Cosby did outweigh the good?
Bill Cosby has been taken into custody and received a sentencing of 3-10 years without bail, although it sounds like they will dispute the charges.
I personally have a mixed range of thoughts and feelings about this. There is no doubt that throughout Bill Cosby’s life, he’s done great things and at the same time, he’s destroyed the lives of dozens of women. I think there is a powerful lesson to be learned here which is that just because you think you know someone doesn’t mean they aren’t capable of doing bad things.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- North Korea fires ballistic missile into waters off east coast of Korean peninsula
- Time Out on the Field