OPINION: Who cares if Millennials don’t vote?
As the midterm elections move ever closer, some are looking at how millennials might be voting in the upcoming election. A reporter went out to California to ask some millennial students if they plan on voting and one person begrudgingly raised his hand. I personally don’t care if millennials vote because if someone doesn’t know the issues then why should I care if they don’t vote.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025
- Checking in on the status of full-day kindergarten in Utah
- Defense bill likely to include end to military Covid vaccine mandate, source says
- How much will it take to save the Great Salt Lake?