OPINION: The odd day when there’s good Facebook news… sorta
Facebook discovered nearly 30 million of their users’ information was stolen rather than the 50 million they initially suspected from the hack last month.
Also, Facebook purged 800 U.S. accounts and political pages that sent out political spam.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- USU making history with a radio entering the lunar orbit