Cody Ingle, Davis County Sheriff Paramedic
The following nomination letter was written by Nicole Lloyd, Officer Cody Ingle’s neighbor:
Cody Ingle is a neighbor who always goes above and beyond to help all those he protects in Davis County, especially his neighbors. Being 23 weeks pregnant, it is hard for me to get out and shovel my walk way and driveway to go to work. Cody not only helps me, but everyone in our subdivision, every time it snows!
This must be difficult for him, having just suffered a back injury and being on grave shifts, yet he finds the time and goodness in his heart to take care of those around him. Even to highlight Cody’s amazing ability at his job, he recently received a Life Saving Award from his department for saving the life of a 26 week premature baby a few months ago. 26 weeks! The baby was born in the bathtub at home before they got there. He successfully intubated and resuscitated a baby born 14 weeks too early in the back of an ambulance on the way to the hospital.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- UDOT seeks public feedback on future of Bangerter Highway
- Utah primary election: Acceptable ID to bring for in-person voting
- Lawmaker seeks to remove felony statute from Utah’s abortion trigger law
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence