SALT LAKE CITY — Gusty winds were a challenge for Utah National Guard Blackhawk and Lakota helicopters from the 211th Aviation Group as they conducted a training exercise on and around one of Utah’s tallest buildings.
KSL Newsradio’s Dan Bammes has more.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings