MURRAY — Murray fire crews responded to three different brush fires along the Jordan River Tuesday afternoon.
These were all between 4500 S. and 4800 S. along the trail.
Murray City Assistant Fire Chief Chad Pasqua says they started getting calls around 5:15 this evening.
“There was a report at one of the fires where a witness saw someone running,” says Pasqua. “Our fire marshall is headed out there to do some investigation.”
Right now, there are no buildings or people in danger. Crews are working to make sure the fires are completely out so they don’t spark again overnight.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings