MURRAY — Murray fire crews responded to three different brush fires along the Jordan River Tuesday afternoon.
These were all between 4500 S. and 4800 S. along the trail.
Murray City Assistant Fire Chief Chad Pasqua says they started getting calls around 5:15 this evening.
“There was a report at one of the fires where a witness saw someone running,” says Pasqua. “Our fire marshall is headed out there to do some investigation.”
Right now, there are no buildings or people in danger. Crews are working to make sure the fires are completely out so they don’t spark again overnight.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Step-father of missing Idaho kids speaks to ABC (pageviews: 8872)
- A YouTuber's fancy Bali vacation sure looked nice. Nope, the photos were taken in an Ikea (pageviews: 4364)
- Costco bans non-members from their food court (pageviews: 3635)
- 7-year-old girl dies during tonsil surgery (pageviews: 3429)
- A timeline of the missing Idaho children (pageviews: 2878)
- Volunteer cuddle program helps babies in the NICU (pageviews: 1746)
- 5-year-old Millcreek boy hit and killed (pageviews: 1455)
- Fatal rollover near Salt Lake airport (pageviews: 1083)