Two UHP troopers hit in separate accidents
SALT LAKE CITY — Two Utah Highway Patrol troopers are ok after being involved in two separate crashes yesterday.
UHP Sgt. Nick Street says that one troopers car was rear-ended on I-215 near Redwood Rd after a parole fugitive was fleeing from police. Police say he was taken into custody.
Around the same time, another trooper was side-swiped on I-15 near 31st Street in Ogden. Sgt. Street says the driver told troopers that they had low blood sugar and were struggling to stay in their lane.
That driver was cited for failing to maintain a lane.
Both of those troopers are going to be ok.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?