SALT LAKE CITY– A pedestrian has dead after being hit by a car in Millcreek Saturday night, according to Unified Police.
68-year-old William Love was walking along the roadway when he was struck by a Honda Pilot around 9:30 p.m.
Authorities pronounced the man dead at the scene. Unified Police said the man wasn’t using a crosswalk during the collision.
Police said the driver is cooperating with the investigation. No suspicion of impairment at this time.
- Celebrities rally to send Quaden Bayles to Disneyland after bullying video goes viral (pageviews: 2162)
- Gym trainer arrested for recording females in changing room (pageviews: 2153)
- Site of Mackenzie Lueck murder up for sale... described as what? (pageviews: 1519)
- Mom of 2 missing Idaho children arrested in Hawaii (pageviews: 1300)
- Police: Body found in pipe near Target in Salt Lake (pageviews: 1270)
- BYU, other church universities update student honor code (pageviews: 748)
- Bloomberg to Utah: President Trump won last night's Democratic debate (pageviews: 693)