SALT LAKE CITY– A pedestrian has dead after being hit by a car in Millcreek Saturday night, according to Unified Police.
68-year-old William Love was walking along the roadway when he was struck by a Honda Pilot around 9:30 p.m.
Authorities pronounced the man dead at the scene. Unified Police said the man wasn’t using a crosswalk during the collision.
Police said the driver is cooperating with the investigation. No suspicion of impairment at this time.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings