SALT LAKE CITY — The family of a Utah woman missing in Florida while on a business trip said investigators found her body on Saturday.
Kelly Glover’s family confirmed the news in a Facebook post.
Glover, 37, arrived in Florida on Tuesday. She was last seen Wednesday night at her Fort Lauderdale hotel. A friend staying with her woke up around 4 a.m. on Thursday morning and said Glover was gone, but her phone and wallet were in the room and the door was slightly ajar.
Glover’s husband, Adam Bremer, said he knew something was wrong when he didn’t hear from his wife Thursday morning.
“I usually get up before her and I send her the first message in the morning and not one morning has gone by where I haven’t heard from her by 9 o’clock,” Bremer said.
He arrived in Fort Lauderdale Friday morning to assist with the search. Bremer said the hotel has video footage showing Glover going downstairs, toward an exit that leads out to an open area and a small lake. In the video, Bremer said his wife wore pajamas, a sweater and socks.
- Amber Alert issued for missing six-year-old child (pageviews: 4037)
- Amber Alert issued for missing six-year-old child | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3481)
- Man arrested after two Latter-day Saint missionaries stabbed in Texas | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1468)
- Neffs Fire still burning in Salt Lake County | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1257)
- Coronavirus Tracker (pageviews: 1160)
- Body of a woman found in South Salt Lake Monday (pageviews: 853)
- (not set) (pageviews: 744)
- Neffs Fire still burning in Salt Lake County (pageviews: 740)