Body of missing Utah woman found in Florida, family says
SALT LAKE CITY — The family of a Utah woman missing in Florida while on a business trip said investigators found her body on Saturday.
Kelly Glover’s family confirmed the news in a Facebook post.
Glover, 37, arrived in Florida on Tuesday. She was last seen Wednesday night at her Fort Lauderdale hotel. A friend staying with her woke up around 4 a.m. on Thursday morning and said Glover was gone, but her phone and wallet were in the room and the door was slightly ajar.
Glover’s husband, Adam Bremer, said he knew something was wrong when he didn’t hear from his wife Thursday morning.
“I usually get up before her and I send her the first message in the morning and not one morning has gone by where I haven’t heard from her by 9 o’clock,” Bremer said.
He arrived in Fort Lauderdale Friday morning to assist with the search. Bremer said the hotel has video footage showing Glover going downstairs, toward an exit that leads out to an open area and a small lake. In the video, Bremer said his wife wore pajamas, a sweater and socks.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- ‘I can’t do this’: Fort Myers Beach woman calls for help as Hurricane…
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Lisa Garner has support of Draper mayor to become next city judge
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces