SALT LAKE CITY — The family of a Utah woman missing in Florida while on a business trip said investigators found her body on Saturday.
Kelly Glover’s family confirmed the news in a Facebook post.
Glover, 37, arrived in Florida on Tuesday. She was last seen Wednesday night at her Fort Lauderdale hotel. A friend staying with her woke up around 4 a.m. on Thursday morning and said Glover was gone, but her phone and wallet were in the room and the door was slightly ajar.
Glover’s husband, Adam Bremer, said he knew something was wrong when he didn’t hear from his wife Thursday morning.
“I usually get up before her and I send her the first message in the morning and not one morning has gone by where I haven’t heard from her by 9 o’clock,” Bremer said.
He arrived in Fort Lauderdale Friday morning to assist with the search. Bremer said the hotel has video footage showing Glover going downstairs, toward an exit that leads out to an open area and a small lake. In the video, Bremer said his wife wore pajamas, a sweater and socks.
- LA Officials: Nine bodies found in wreckage of chopper that killed Kobe Bryant (pageviews: 7666)
- Parents of 2 missing Idaho children issue statement (pageviews: 3052)
- Mom of two missing Idaho kids found in Hawaii with new husband (pageviews: 2415)
- Mom of missing Idaho kids ordered to produce children in 5 days (pageviews: 2075)
- LA Officials: Nine bodies found in wreckage of chopper that killed Kobe Bryant (pageviews: 2044)
- Stories from the Streets: the middle class mom who ended up homeless (pageviews: 2029)
- Aviation experts suspect Bryant's pilot got lost in the fog (pageviews: 1504)
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen (pageviews: 1407)