Girl Scout cookies go online to keep your quarantine snacks stocked
Normally, this time of year, young ladies go door-to-door, send flyers to work with their parents, or set up tables outside grocery stories to sell their Girl Scout cookies.
That applies to the Girl Scouts, too. That’s why they’re going online to sell Girl Scout cookies.
That means you can get your Samoas and Thin Mints or your Lemon-ups and Tagalongs delivered right to your door with the proceeds going to help your local troop.
You can even donate Girl Scout cookies to first responders, volunteers, and local causes in need with the click of a button.
Shoppers need to buy a minimum of four boxes for shipping, but that minimum does not apply to donated Girl Scout cookies. And yes, just like before, you can purchase cookies to benefit a specific Girl Scout and her troop.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronavirus is transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
State of Utah: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Senate passes bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriage in landmark vote
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success