Normally, this time of year, young ladies go door-to-door, send flyers to work with their parents, or set up tables outside grocery stories to sell their Girl Scout cookies.
That applies to the Girl Scouts, too. That’s why they’re going online to sell Girl Scout cookies.
That means you can get your Samoas and Thin Mints or your Lemon-ups and Tagalongs delivered right to your door with the proceeds going to help your local troop.
You can even donate Girl Scout cookies to first responders, volunteers, and local causes in need with the click of a button.
Shoppers need to buy a minimum of four boxes for shipping, but that minimum does not apply to donated Girl Scout cookies. And yes, just like before, you can purchase cookies to benefit a specific Girl Scout and her troop.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronavirus is transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
State of Utah: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick (pageviews: 22721)
- Millions of cicadas are expected to emerge after 17 years underground because, of course, it's 2020 (pageviews: 5816)
- Hope In Darkness (pageviews: 5380)
- Police: Man turns himself in after killing Tinder date (pageviews: 5066)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is opening 14 more temples (pageviews: 4481)
- FACT CHECK: Can hand sanitizer catch fire in your car? (pageviews: 3938)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3835)
- Utah's governor: K-12 schools can return in the fall (pageviews: 3399)