White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tests positive for COVID-19
WASHINGTON (AP) — White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she has tested positive for COVID-19. This comes days after President Donald Trump tested positive for the cornorvirus.
McEnany says in a statement that she tested positive Monday morning and is experiencing no symptoms at this time. She spoke briefly with reporters Sunday evening, but says that no members of the White House press corps spent enough time around her to be considered close contacts.
She says that she is beginning the quarantine process and “will continue working on behalf of the American People remotely.”
— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) October 5, 2020
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead