White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tests positive for COVID-19
WASHINGTON (AP) — White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she has tested positive for COVID-19. This comes days after President Donald Trump tested positive for the cornorvirus.
McEnany says in a statement that she tested positive Monday morning and is experiencing no symptoms at this time. She spoke briefly with reporters Sunday evening, but says that no members of the White House press corps spent enough time around her to be considered close contacts.
She says that she is beginning the quarantine process and “will continue working on behalf of the American People remotely.”
— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) October 5, 2020
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Court says gun law targeting domestic violence suspects is unconstitutional
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States