Herriman woman threatened with a firearm, police investigating
HERRIMAN, Utah — Herriman City Police say they are investigating a suspicious incident that happened on Monday morning around 5 am.
A Herriman woman who was jogging says she was threatened by an unknown man with a firearm in the area of 14068 S Rosecrest Rd. in Herriman. She told police a man wearing all black stepped out from behind a barrier and pointed a firearm at her.
The Herriman woman says she was able to escape without injury and contact the police about the situation. Authorities describe the suspect as an adult male, with a dark complexion. He was reportedly wearing all black clothing.
Anyone who may have seen the male suspect, or who was in the area is encouraged to contact the Herriman City Police Department at (801) 840-4000. Reference case number HR20-12205.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Suspect arrested, one victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Tom Brady announces retirement: ‘I’m retiring for good’
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday
- Alpine schools investigating “suspicious” computer activity
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility