Herriman woman threatened with a firearm, police investigating
HERRIMAN, Utah — Herriman City Police say they are investigating a suspicious incident that happened on Monday morning around 5 am.
A Herriman woman who was jogging says she was threatened by an unknown man with a firearm in the area of 14068 S Rosecrest Rd. in Herriman. She told police a man wearing all black stepped out from behind a barrier and pointed a firearm at her.
The Herriman woman says she was able to escape without injury and contact the police about the situation. Authorities describe the suspect as an adult male, with a dark complexion. He was reportedly wearing all black clothing.
Anyone who may have seen the male suspect, or who was in the area is encouraged to contact the Herriman City Police Department at (801) 840-4000. Reference case number HR20-12205.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport