Should Utah raise the minimum wage?
Dave and Dujanovic have been talking about the proposal from two freshman state lawmakers to raise the minimum wage, first to $12 by June, and then to $15 by 2026.
What do you think?
Give them a call at 801-575-7668, and tune in to hear the conversation.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries