Woman in surgery after shooting at Sunset apartment complex
SUNSET, Utah — A woman in Davis County is in surgery after a shooting at an apartment complex early this morning near 2100 North and 250 West in Sunset.
Police Chief Ken Eborn said the 33-year-old woman was shot in the leg. She is expected to recover. Police have four people undergoing questioning.
“We do have a car that had four occupants in it that was detained in the area. At this time, I can’t tell you how they fit in. I just know that we are questioning those people.
“We’re trying to determine at this point: was this is a bad accident, was this intentional? We just don’t know until we can speak to that victim.”
Eborn said the area was closed to traffic while they investigated the area, but that it would be reopened again so kids will be able to get to school.
This story will be updated as we receive more information.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured