Man hit by car in Taylorsville in critical condition
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A man was rushed to the hospital and remains in critical condition after being hit by a car overnight in Taylorsville.
According to police, the incident happened near 1150 W Meadowbrook Expressway.
The man, in his 30’s, was reportedly walking on the road, the area has no sidewalk and it’s also poorly lit.
The driver remained at the scene and was very cooperative, he is not suspected of driving while impaired.
This is a developing story, we will update this page as more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?