Water system repairs underway at Riverdale mobile home park
Aug 24, 2021, 2:21 PM | Updated: 2:52 pm
RIVERDALE, Utah — The management of the Riverside Village mobile home park in Riverdale says work is underway to restore water service to more than 130 units. They’ve been without water since early Sunday.
Some residents say they’ve been filling buckets from the nearby Weber River or at a gas station next door to flush toilets and for other needs. Others complained on social media that the water had been left to run down the street instead of being shut off.
The park management says they’ve used their Facebook page to communicate with residents about the water problem, and they hope to have it resolved by the end of the day on Tuesday.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man arrested for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- Bus driver to be honored for saving woman from dog attack
- Teens charged as adults in West Valley shooting death
- Here’s why separate trials for Chad and Lori Daybell is significant
- Median price of a home declined for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah?
- Utah man recovering from shark bite while swimming in Hawaii
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Utah Board of Education says full-day kindergarten benefits students’ futures