Flash flood warning in Carbon county
CARBON COUNTY, Utah — The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood warning for portions of Carbon County.
The NWS said the warning is for the Bear Burn Scar and reports that water was running across US-6 and the roadway was closed. Utah Highway Patrol confirmed the roadway was reopened around 9:30 am.
The warning is in effect until 10:45 am
— NWS Salt Lake City (@NWSSaltLakeCity) October 6, 2021
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah