Driver injured in West Valley City single-car rollover
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — Emergency personnel from West Valley City responded to a one-vehicle rollover Saturday afternoon.
According to Sgt. Bier, of the West Valley City Police Department, the accident occurred at 6300 South Mountain View Corridor at 4:40 p.m.
The vehicle originally left the highway to the left. The driver then overcorrected to the right, causing the car to roll. During the crash, the driver was ejected from the vehicle. However, the individual was transported by ambulance to an area hospital in serious condition.
Sgt. Bier says the roads were wet at the time of the incident.
No other information was available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Rose Bowl tickets available now for Utah football fans
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- Car carrying infant involved in overnight road rage shooting on SR 201
- Black Layton football player punished after being called a racial slur
- Meteorologists say rain and snow are headed to northern Utah this week
- A North Carolina man accidentally bought 2 identical lottery tickets — and won 2 jackpots
- White House announces US diplomatic boycott of 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing
- Could this be the week that snow arrives in Utah?
- A man jumped out of taxiing airplane at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport