Driver injured in West Valley City single-car rollover
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — Emergency personnel from West Valley City responded to a one-vehicle rollover Saturday afternoon.
According to Sgt. Bier, of the West Valley City Police Department, the accident occurred at 6300 South Mountain View Corridor at 4:40 p.m.
The vehicle originally left the highway to the left. The driver then overcorrected to the right, causing the car to roll. During the crash, the driver was ejected from the vehicle. However, the individual was transported by ambulance to an area hospital in serious condition.
Sgt. Bier says the roads were wet at the time of the incident.
No other information was available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two autistic brothers with ties to Utah drown off Hawaii coast
- 300 W., North Temple intersection closed after crash involving UTA bus
- Judge grants request for preliminary injunction in Utah transgender sports law
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- July’s unemployment remains steady
- ‘Multiple casualties’ reported after two planes collide over California airport,…
- Taylorsville police release details on suspected murder-suicide