Driver injured in West Valley City single-car rollover
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — Emergency personnel from West Valley City responded to a one-vehicle rollover Saturday afternoon.
According to Sgt. Bier, of the West Valley City Police Department, the accident occurred at 6300 South Mountain View Corridor at 4:40 p.m.
The vehicle originally left the highway to the left. The driver then overcorrected to the right, causing the car to roll. During the crash, the driver was ejected from the vehicle. However, the individual was transported by ambulance to an area hospital in serious condition.
Sgt. Bier says the roads were wet at the time of the incident.
No other information was available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Senate passes bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriage in landmark vote
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success