UTA offers free ride on TRAX to SLC International Airport
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Transit Authority is offering a free ride to and from the Salt Lake City International Airport to travelers with a printed or electric boarding pass.
The free fare to the new station will extend through Jan. 31, 2022. The offer includes all services except, PC-SLC Connect and Paratransit.
“We are excited to open the new TRAX Airport Station just outside of the new terminal,” said Carlton Christensen, Board of Trustees Chair. “Travelers can conveniently ride UTA from almost anywhere between Provo and Ogden and easily connect to the TRAX Green Line to get to or from the airport.”
The free ride is only available on days of air travel as exhibited on the printed or electronic boarding pass. Show the boarding pass to your UTA driver or inspector to receive a ride free of charge.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Death of Gunnison prison inmate could be homicide
- Boy killed while playing “the fainting game” will be laid to rest Wednesday