Burglary suspect arrested at a Ferrari dealership
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City police took a 34-year-old male into Saturday evening after he allegedly broke into a Ferrari dealership.
According to police, a call came in of a person walking inside the dealership after breaking out a window at 6:13 p.m. The dealership is located at 543 South State Street.
Officers were on scene 5 minutes later and set up a perimeter around the dealership. While officers made preparations to enter the building, the suspect was confronted by an employee. The suspect then exited the building and began to run in an effort to escape.
When officers found and confronted the suspected, he failed to cooperate with their orders. He was resisting the officers attempts to take him into custody.
Eventually, the officers were able to safely take him into custody without incident.
The damage done to the broken window is still being determined. When the individual was arrested, he was in possession of several Ferrari keys, stolen credit cards, cash and drugs.
The investigation is ongoing. The identity of the suspect has not been released.
- Salt Lake City police make an arrest in deadly weekend car chase
- Salt Lake City police investigate stabbing at Pioneer Park
Today’s Top Stories
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- The Queen Center
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- The peak of the Geminid meteor shower is tonight
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- Are You Looking for an Inexpensive Family-Friendly Trip? Box Elder County Has You Covered…
- Water regulators say lawn care is causing the most strain to state reservoirs, call on…
- The best strategies for dealing with IRS tax harassment | You have options!