Salt Lake City structure fire
SALT LAKE CITY — Around 10 pm Wednesday night, Salt Lake City Fire crews responded to multiple calls reporting a structure fire on 420 S 500 W.
Wednesday night Salt lake City officials reported to the scene of a structure fire with heavy smoke and flames. Responders closed down the road on 400 S 500 W and targeted the fire from a bridge nearby the building.
The building that caught fire was Quality Plating, an electroplating company.
Working Commercial Fire 500 West 400 South pic.twitter.com/vhBgVPumNj
— Salt Lake City Fire Department (@slcfire) December 2, 2021
The cause of the fire is not currently known. Costs of damages are also not certain at this time.
This story is developing. More details to come.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Suspect in 2015 murder of West Valley City woman arrested
- Sacheen Littlefeather, Native American activist and actress, dead at 75