Salt Lake City structure fire
SALT LAKE CITY — Around 10 pm Wednesday night, Salt Lake City Fire crews responded to multiple calls reporting a structure fire on 420 S 500 W.
Wednesday night Salt lake City officials reported to the scene of a structure fire with heavy smoke and flames. Responders closed down the road on 400 S 500 W and targeted the fire from a bridge nearby the building.
The building that caught fire was Quality Plating, an electroplating company.
Working Commercial Fire 500 West 400 South pic.twitter.com/vhBgVPumNj
— Salt Lake City Fire Department (@slcfire) December 2, 2021
The cause of the fire is not currently known. Costs of damages are also not certain at this time.
This story is developing. More details to come.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered