Man dead after bow-and-arrow assault
BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah – The investigation began after North Ogden police received calls of a man shot by a bow-and-arrow.
The victim shot by the arrow is expected to make a full recovery.
Police tracked the suspect down to a gravel road in Box Elder County. It was at this time when SWAT was called for assistance.
The suspect barricaded himself in his vehicle. A few hours later, he was found dead by suicide.
If you or someone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, you can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: Photos of topless women at U of U football game who may face charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Parents pushing back on ongoing mask requirement in Utah schools
- Attempted kidnapping of a minor near a Taylorsville school
- Other paths to consider when thinking about attending college
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session