Man dead after bow-and-arrow assault
BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah – The investigation began after North Ogden police received calls of a man shot by a bow-and-arrow.
The victim shot by the arrow is expected to make a full recovery.
Police tracked the suspect down to a gravel road in Box Elder County. It was at this time when SWAT was called for assistance.
The suspect barricaded himself in his vehicle. A few hours later, he was found dead by suicide.
If you or someone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, you can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- 10 famous Utah ghost towns and where to find them
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Used car prices dropping but supply still low
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Unsheltered Utah opens warming tent for unhoused people to escape frigid temperatures
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday