CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
UTV accident in Beaver County claims the life of a Colorado man
Aug 7, 2022, 8:00 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:28 am
BEAVER COUNTY, Utah — A 79-year-old man from Colorado died Saturday after a UTV accident near Big John’s Flat in the Tushar Mountains.
The Beaver County Sheriff’s Office was notified of the incident at 12:05 p.m. When emergency personnel arrived on scene, they discovered the victim had already passed away. There were no other injuries reported in incident.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, the victim was with other UTV riders on a jamboree out of Marysvale. Friends and family of the victim were also in the group.
The group was travelling on the Paiute ATV trail at the time of the incident.
The identity of the victim was not identified.
- Two wildfires burning in Beaver County
- DWR increases fishing limits at 6 waterbodies due to drought impacts, pond repairs
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two found dead after shooting at Cache County home
- Identities released of Hyrum couple found dead in their home
- Utah County Sheriff arrests driver accused in road rage deaths
- Seven months into Adderall shortage, expert offers advice
- Former Gov. Herbert on field of 2024 GOP presidential candidates
- Utah will loan first-time homebuyers $20,000 for new homes
- Man urges pet owners to be cautious around rivers after Oliver the dog was swept away
- Four Republicans on board to run for Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Weber, Box Elder, Davis, Tooele counties
- Lawmaker says Bible ban didn’t follow the law he helped create