Famous bull rider killed in domestic incident
SALT LAKE CITY — Famous bull rider Demetrius Allen is dead after being shot and killed by his girlfriend at a Salt Lake City apartment.
Known as Ouncie Mitchell by his fans, Professional Bull Riders Commissioner described him as a talented cowboy and a familiar face on the Velocity Tour.
Although Ouncie got his nickname after being born small he was known to have brought a huge amount of heart to his competitions.
This is an ongoing story and will be updated
Today’s Top Stories
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Intermountain Healthcare and Zipline launch drone delivery service
- Letters from death row: The writing campaign of Doug Lovell
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces