CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
One dead following accidental shooting in Ogden
Nov 19, 2022, 11:00 AM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:22 am
OGDEN, Utah — One person was transported to the hospital following an accidental gunshot wound to the stomach. The shooting took place at 3100 Adams Avenue in Ogden.
There were two parties involved, but it’s unknown at this time how the gunshot occurred.
Police say there is no evidence to suggest that the shooting was not an accident.
The person who was shot later died at the hospital as a result of their injuries.
All parties involved are cooperated with police. The incident is still under investigation.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Murray doctor charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Another Utah snowstorm has us asking, what is a snow squall?
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski collision trial in Utah enters third day
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Spring running late, another snowy morning commute is predicted
- Mother tells of her escape from addiction and being homeless
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah