EDUCATION + SCHOOLS
Some Northern Utah school districts opt for a delayed or virtual day do to Monday storm
Feb 27, 2023, 6:18 AM | Updated: 6:39 am
WEBER COUNTY, Utah– Snowy conditions prompted some school districts to call for delayed delayed start times this morning.
Weber School District made the announcement via Facebook. The district cited said bus pickups will also run on the delayed schedule. Ogden School District and will also delay its start time by two hours.
Box Elder School District will have an online learning day.
Listen live to Utah’s Morning News for updates!
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- When is the right age to retire?
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Utah County’s rapid population growth causing growing pains
- Teen found dead inside vehicle in West Valley City is identified
- Shoplifting continues to grow nationally, facial recognition may help