Journalist struck by truck near Little Cottonwood Canyon
Apr 6, 2023, 5:25 PM | Updated: 5:47 pm
SANDY, Utah — Sandy Police say a working journalist was struck by a pickup truck Thursday afternoon.
Police say the truck was turning left out of the mouth Little Cottonwood Canyon when the incident occurred at around 2:45 p.m.
The man was taken to the hospital in critical condition and suffered head trauma.
It has been confirmed that the victim is not an employee of KSL.
This story will be updated when more information is provided.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart