North Ogden Divide closed until further notice
Jan 7, 2024, 12:57 PM | Updated: Jan 9, 2024, 1:11 pm
(Weber County Sheriff's Office Facebook)
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — Due to weather and traffic conditions, the North Ogden Divide has been closed until further notice.
In a post to its Facebook account on Sunday, the Weber County Sheriff’s Office announced the temporary closure of North Ogden Canyon Road, also known as the North Ogden Divide.
According to the post, the closure came after a “recent amount of snow” and “dangerous driving conditions” along the divide.
The Weber County Sheriff’s Office hasn’t given a reopening time yet.
This story is developing and will be updated as further information is made available.
- Over 160 crashes reported on Utah roads over last 24 hours
- Utah gets nice snow storm Friday, adds a little struggling snowpack
- As winter weather picks up, UHP advises drivers to not abandon vehicles on roadside
- Last chance to comment on proposed upgrades to US 89/I-84 interchange
- Breeze Airways to add new Ogden flights, restoring airport’s commercial service