Marc Taylor, Copper hills high
Feb 15, 2023, 8:42 AM | Updated: Feb 17, 2023, 12:36 pm
“He is a very good teacher and he makes everyone feel welcome and he includes everyone. He is not one to give up and he tries very hard to make everyone loves his class. He is very funny and he makes learning fun. It’s very hard not to have a fun day in his class. Even when things get hard in his personal life he will always try and put his students first. He is very good at teaching and engaging and he makes everyone want to take his class forever. He is very organized and put together. He always has a big smile on his face and is always ready to teach us.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- When is the right age to retire?
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped