Marc Taylor, Copper Hills High School
Oct 5, 2022, 3:11 PM | Updated: Oct 21, 2022, 2:56 pm
“Mr. Taylor is the choir teacher at Copper Hills High School. When he came to the school the choir program was very small. He managed to turn the program around and now the choirs consistently get high scores at their festivals. On top of that he is a great mentor for many students. In the past several years he has himself dealt with cancer, dealt with his son having cancer, and now his wife has cancer. He works tirelessly to help the students learn to love music. He is a great teacher. Thank you for considering honoring him.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray doctor charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Mother tells of her escape from addiction and being homeless
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah
- Should the Bible be banned from school libraries?
- Man arrested for suspicion of arson in Orem house fire
- False threat near the TRAX Daybreak Parkway Station
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”