Mrs. Emily Henson, Spectrum Academy
“Where do I even start? Mrs. Emily has touched the lives of not only her students but their families as well. Mrs. Emily works with students with special needs. She takes the students who struggle being in a large classroom environment, the ones who need constant one on one guidance, and are difficult to work with. Mrs. Emily loves these students unconditionally and they know it. These kids have it hard, their lives are an uphill battle and finding a teacher that works with them every school day with such love and dedication is a huge blessing for the students and their families. Mrs. Emily teaches them not only how to live but how to thrive with their individual special needs. Mrs. Emily has helped my son and our family in so many ways that we will be forever grateful for her.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- AEGIX Aim: Could this app be helpful during a school shooting?