Snowy Presidents Day across Utah
Snow is continuing to accumulate Monday morning. Much of Utah is under a winter storm warning, with other areas under a winter weather advisory.
Winter storm warnings (pink) and advisories (purple) continue for a large portion of northern and western Utah through Monday. For more info for your specific location: https://t.co/6j4WZlqX3P #utwx pic.twitter.com/b5ZDPsn7vG
— NWS Salt Lake City (@NWSSaltLakeCity) February 19, 2018
The snowy roads are more likely in morning than the afternoon, as the cold temperatures make the roads icier and snow-packed.
KSL Meteorologist Grant Weyman says to expect heavy snow this morning, it tapers off after noon.
— M_Whirlybird (@mike_worlton) February 19, 2018
— Caitlin Burchill (@newsyCaitlin) February 19, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- ‘I can’t do this’: Fort Myers Beach woman calls for help as Hurricane…
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Lisa Garner has support of Draper mayor to become next city judge