Utah woman missing after visiting Evanston found alive and well
EVANSTON, Wyoming — Authorities say a Utah woman who went missing Saturday evening in Evanston, was found early Tuesday morning in southern Utah.
The Uinta County Law Enforcement Services Facebook page says Lae Kae Roberts was found alive and well.
“UPDATE!” the Facebook page reads. “Roberts was located in the early morning hours of Tuesday, October 02, 2018. She was located alive and well in southern Utah by law enforcement officials. She is being reunited with family members at this time. Thank you to everyone in the wonderful land of Facebook for your extreme outpouring of support and assistance with locating Roberts!”
They say Roberts lives in Morgan, Utah, and took two of her kids with her to visit her sister in Evanston on Saturday morning. She left that house Saturday evening in her car but did not say where she was going and left behind her cell phone.
She apparently told her employer she would be off on Monday, but that’s all anyone knows. Police officers and deer hunters searched southwestern Wyoming on Monday.
We do not know yet what took her to southern Utah or which agency found her there.
Today’s Top Stories
- Iran calls for US to be kicked out of 2022 World Cup after it changes Iran flag on social…
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Construction begins on Midway ice castles one icicle at a time
- One person flees I-15 crash in Murray
- UPDATE: Southbound I-15 lanes in Washington County reopen following closure