Holy Cross Ministries
In 1875, the first two sisters of the Holy Cross came to Utah. In their first 90 days, they opened a hospital and grade school for vulnerable families. More than 140 years later, Holy Cross Ministries continues to serve the poor, underserved, and marginalized in Utah, especially women and children, regardless of age, gender, faith, race, or ability to pay.
They connect people to community services and assist individuals and families towards independence and full participation in the community. Their services include counseling, support groups, health outreach, early childhood education services, low-cost legal services for immigrants, and so much more.
Holy Cross Ministries transforms lives and commits that funds they receive will provide quality services and programs, and for every dollar donated, ninety-four cents goes directly to serve this special population. They invite you to visit hcmutah.org to learn more.
SelectHealth recognizes the compassionate services provided by Holy Cross Ministries as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing
- Montana man gets 3 years in prison for role in Capitol riot
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]