Child and Family Support Center
Strengthening families and protecting children is the driving force behind the Child and Family Support Center in Logan. Their efforts provide parents and children with supportive resources aimed at developing and nurturing families. Their services offer abuse and neglect prevention and intervention for children and families.
Child and Family Support Center’s 24-Hour Crisis Nursery provides parents a safe place to bring their children, ages newborn to 11 years, when facing a crisis or in need of emergency support. The Respite Nursery service offers families planned, ongoing care to assist parents in overcoming current challenges. Families who enroll in respite nursery services do so with established goals and objectives.
Additionally, the Center serves as the child abuse shelter for Cache and Rich counties. They also offer parenting education courses, children’s education classes, and therapy. To further strengthen families, classes are offered for families with a step-parent or an adopted child.
SelectHealth recognizes the safeguarding efforts provided by Child and Family Support Center as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Credit union will pay for larger dog adoptions this weekend
- As two federal pandemic emergency-assistance programs near an end, Cox has solutions
- Court says gun law targeting domestic violence suspects is unconstitutional
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery